The position is a key role within our business, which will be responsible for the entire IT estate including all desktop environments, hardware, storage, networks, backups, mobile devices, licensing and security. In addition, there is the exciting opportunity to be involved with implementing new systems and processes to support the business strategy of growth and guiding the evolution of the group’s IT infrastructure.
Key Skills include:
- Proven experience of Office 365 – Email / OneDrive / SharePoint / Skype for Business / Groups
- Proven multi-site Active Directory domain admin experience including group policy management and troubleshooting, AD CS and NPAS.
- Proven experience of IT Security, including firewalls, network security, patching and anti-virus deployment and management.
- Proven hands on experience of VMWare and shared storage technologies and associated performance monitoring.
- Good knowledge of PowerShell.
- Networking – Hands on experience of multi-site networking including, VLANs, WAN, DNS, DHCP, WIFI, NAT, subnetting, switching, routing, site-to-site VPNs and cabling.
- Window Server experience - 2003 – 2016. Support / Maintain / Upgrade, SQL Databases, Server Capacity Management, Print management, Performance monitoring
- Windows 7 & 10 Deployment / Configuration / Support
- Proven experience of remote user and hardware support.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting LOB applications.
- 1st / 2nd /3rd Line User and Server support experience
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced 3rd line IT professional wanting to take the next step in their career.
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com for further information.