Working in a dynamic team managing the global accounts for Peters & May, as a Financial Accountant you will be joining our globally operating company at an exciting time. The recent acquisition of 4 new businesses and an exciting new project deploying new IT and finance systems, has opened up the opportunity for this interim position. Peters & May are looking for a proactive individual who is able to throw themselves into a busy finance role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Building a group consolidation model for statutory accounts
- Integrating a consolidated view of the group into the management accounts reporting
- Develop and imbed a short term cashflow forecasting tool
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with the integration of the new acquisitions to our current reporting tools
- Recommend and implement any process improvements
If you are a team player, looking for a new 12-15 month challenge working out of our Eastleigh Head Office, we would like to hear from you. Please email email@example.com with your CV for more detail.